Show Full Content Blog Post on Front Page
You can have two options to display your blog post content on front page - full content or only excerpt.
Configure how to display your posts on homepage
Show only blog excerpt
To configure the posts shown on
- If you wish to display some blog excerpt for your post, we prefer to select Display Entry Content. You can then set the limitation of how many characters being shown on each post excerpt.
We prefer to select Display Entry Content and set the character limitation to display post excerpt. It is a more flexible, easy and consistent way to display the post excerpt.
- For Featured Image Size, we prefer to set "blog-featured-or-blog-post-image (720 x 9999)" which fits Sandra theme.
- For Featured Image Alignment, simply select Left.
- You can set how the pagination buttons look like by choose under Entry Pagination Type.
Show full blog content
Go to Appearance > Customize > Content Archives.
- Select Display Entry Content. You can then set the limitation of how many characters being shown to 0.
- Other settings can be same as above